Life is not meant to be lived alone; God intends for us to experience life together.
If you want to grow spiritually, you need to be connected to other people who have the same goal—and LIFE Groups are the ideal place for that kind of connection. A LIFE Group is a small group of eight to twelve adults who meet in homes to intentionally pursue spiritual growth and healthy relationships. You’ll be encouraged to live out the truths you discover in the Bible, and you’ll encourage others to do the same.
Why should I join a LIFE Group at Northside Christian Church?
If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions, you should probably join a LIFE Group…
- Would you like to connect with other believers to experience a greater sense of community?
- Would you like a safe place to share your thoughts, questions, experiences, and doubts regarding your faith journey?
- Would you like to have people in your life that pray for you and are willing to serve you and support you when you need help?
- Would you like to serve people in need and make an impact in the lives of others?
- Would you like “church” to extend beyond weekend worship services?
How do I join a LIFE Group at Northside Christian Church?
To join a group you have two choices:
You can Join a Group through our GroupLink connection events each January and August. In between GroupLink events when you click on “Join a Group” you will be taken to a group search page. Find one close by that fits your needs, contact the leader, and give it a try! If you can’t find a group through the search function, fill out a Waiting List form (the link will be on the search page) and we’ll contact you when a group becomes available, or maybe even connect you with other seekers to form a new group. However you join a group, you get to “try before you buy”: give your LIFE Group a try for eight weeks, and then decide if you would like to continue. Click the Join a Group button below and get connected!
Or, you can Start a Group with family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and so on. Click the Start a Group button below to fill out a Leader Application, and we’ll help you get started.
Please contact us if you have any questions about LIFE Groups.